Mametastic
A fresh new look

After quite a few hours of work, the painting is finished! I painted the front and back black, and the coin doors green to match the sides. The control panel is now also green without the old retro graphics.

I then took a field trip to Lowes and WallyWorld (a.k.a. Walmart) and got some supplies, including:


  • various screws

  • new bolts for the control panel

  • plexiglass, which I got cut for the marquee and the main display

  • various length pieces of wood cut for what will be my monitor support

  • a 12'' florescent light unit for the marquee

  • black posterboard which will be used to make a bezel



When I got home I mounted the lighting for the marquee, and I also mounted a power strip inside the cabinet where the old power switch and wiring used to be.

It was a lot of work this weekend and I'm a little sore and tired today, but it was definitely worth it. Check out the pics!


posted by Brian at 3:23 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home