Mametastic
Small update

On Friday my t-molding came, so this weekend I redid the t-molding on the cab, and finally lugged the thing out of my garage and into the house. I also made a monitor mount and attached the back door to the cab.

This weekend I got lucky finding a monitor. I was calling all of the computer shops around my area when I came across a small local shop called Mossor Computers. It turns out they had two older, used 15'' monitors that they never tested to see if they even worked, but they told me that if I'd come and get them they would give me both of them for free! So I booked it up there and grabbed them both, brought them home, and tested them - and both worked! The one that's going in the cab looks great, but the one that will be my spare doesn't like to go very bright before it gets cranky and starts to look like crap.

Granted, a 15'' monitor looks a bit small in the cabinet made for a 19'' arcade screen, but I'm not going to complain since the monitor was free. Plus, I can always upgrade to a nicer monitor later.


posted by Brian at 5:31 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home